GroupDeal B.V. is per direct op zoek naar een enthousiaste
Senior .NET Core DevOps Engineer
Amsterdam, 40 uur
GroupDeal B.V, is looking for its first permanent .Net Core developer. Currently we use an external team of .Net Core specialists to build our webshop. With great power comes great responsibility, so you'll have both the power of leading the internal development of our portal, and the responsibility of helping build the .Net department! Are you a progressive thinker and do you like to continuously improve yourself? Would you like to be responsible for our latest techniques like .Net Core? Are you a trustworthy responsible colleague and ready for your next career move then we have a great opportunity waiting for you.
Who are we?
Offering the best deals every day is the aim of GroupDeal B.V. Since the foundation in 2010, we have only one goal; offering customers high discounts on products and services. How we do this? Together! Constantly on the move because GroupDeal B.V. is continuously growing. Where we started with the label GroupDeal.nl in 2010, we have added the labels GroupDeal.be, Telegraaf Offers.nl and Speurders Offers.nl to our brand in the course of time.
What will you be doing?
We’ve started to create a best of breed multi label e-commerce platform based on a micro services architecture running on AWS. We choose for .Net Core because of our MS Architecture and Cloud Strategy it’s a logical choice coming from our Microsoft Stack. The fully automated CI/CD pipeline ensures that we can have multiple deployments a day giving us the ability to deliver value at the speed of business. We have implemented Scrum and DevOps as methodologies to support our agile mind-set.
You will also:
- work closely with the Product Owner and Analyst to translate business value into code,
- design and deliver code for features and products with a quality mindset,
- write clean, solid, readable code that scales and performs well,
- verify quality of the code delivered through test planning and manual/automated testing,
- provide oversight through code and design reviews for features delivered by other developers,
- adopt, embrace, and promote agile practices with your peers.
You are not just technically savvy, but you have a professional and social perceptive and flexible enough to translate technical information easily understood by anyone througout our organization!
Is this you?
Working with our team requires the following skills:
- > 5 years of expertise in C# and the .NET framework in an ecommerce environment,
- experience in building web applications and API’s using ASP.NET MVC,
- knowledge of .NET Core is a must,
- experience with GIT, CI/CD pipelines, PostgreSQL or simular and design patterns and principals,
- AKA Event sourcing tools or Axon are wel know by you,
- great understanding and focus on security,
- the mentality to proactively monitor own work in production.
- excellent communication skills in Dutch and English,
- a great sense of humour!
And if you identify with TMG’s core values: cooperation, innovation, customer orientation and integrity than let’s talk!
What we offer!
A creative and inspiring work environment with room for personal growth and development. TMG Digital is a dynamic start-up incubator within a large organization combining the best of both words! You’ll get a competitive salary, Macbook Pro, iPhone 6. Questions, comments or ideas? Nothing is too crazy! Our organization is characterized by short lines and a flat structure; everyone is equal. Do you need a short break during your working day? Then go with your colleagues and play table football, ping pong or work out in our gym. Every Friday we close the week while enjoying snacks and a drinks.
Constantly on the move
GroupDeal B.V. is continuously growing. Where we started with the label GroupDeal.nl in 2010, we have added the labels GroupDeal.be, Telegraaf Offers.nl and Speurders Offers.nl to our brand in the course of time. We are also buzzing with ideas for the future!
Belong to the top!
The throughput rate of the daily offers is very high so that visitors keep coming back. Every month, all platforms together have more than 1.4 million visitors. GroupDeal B.V. is also one of the top daily offer sites in the Netherlands and Belgium. At GroupDeal B.V. you work in a young, sociable and enthusiastic team with more than 35 employees divided over 8 departments. Together we strive for growth and development.
Hit the apply button and let us know. Questions can be directed to Sultana Soussi, recruiter email@example.com or 0610 897 639